2021 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Appointments to Regional Staff Committees
The Sound Cities Association (SCA) is seeking nominations from SCA city staff members to regional boards and committees for 2021. Nominations are due no later than Monday, November 9, 2020. All interested members (including those currently serving on boards and committees included in this call for nominations) must submit a nomination in order to be considered for appointment.
Information about each committee may be accessed here.
SCA is seeking applicants for the following committees:
- Affordable Housing Interjurisdictional Team
- King County Automated Fingerprint Identification Systems Advisory Committee – 1 member seat
- King County Growth Management Planning Council Interjurisdictional Team – 4 member seats
- PSRC Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee – 3 alternate seats
- South Central Action Area Caucus Group – 2 member seats
- PSRC Transportation Demand Management Advisory Committee – 1 member seat, 5 alternate seats
- PSRC Regional Project Evaluation Committee (RPEC) – 1 alternate seat
- PSRC Regional Staff Committee – 3 member seats, 3 alternate seats
For general questions about the application process, please contact Leah Willoughby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.433.7168. For questions about specific committees, please contact Brian Parry at email@example.com or 206-499-4159.
To apply, please fill out the form below; to apply for multiple committees, please use one form submission for each committee. A statement of interest detailing your relevant background and experience may be copy/pasted as text or may be added as an attachment within the form.