2019 Regional Staff Committees
The Sound Cities Association (SCA) is seeking nominations from SCA city staff members to regional boards and committees for 2019. Nominations are due no later than November 30, 2018. All interested members (including those currently serving on boards and committees included in this call for nominations) must submit a nomination in order to be considered for appointment.
For information about each committee, please refer to the attached document titled 2019 Regional Staff Committee Information
SCA is seeking applicants for the following committees:
• All Home Funder Alignment Committee – 3 member seats
• Growth Management Planning Council Interjurisdictional Team – 4 member seats
• PSRC Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee – 6 member seats & 6 alternate seats
• PSRC Regional Project Evaluation Committee – 5 member seats & 5 alternate seats
• PSRC Transportation Demand Management Advisory Committee – 5 member seats & 5 alternate seats
• South Central Action Area Caucus Group – 2 member seats
• Veterans, Seniors and Human Services Advisory Board - 3 member seats (Note – Members of this board can be city staff OR community members, including retired elected officials. Current elected officials are not eligible.)
To apply, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest and relevant background no later than close of business November 30, 2018. If you are interested in serving on multiple committees, please identify your order of preference by listing your first choice, second choice, etc. The SCA Board of Directors will take action on appointments at its December 19, 2018 meeting.
For general questions about the application process, please contact Caitlin Magee at email@example.com or 206.433.7168. For questions about specific committees, please contact Brian Parry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-499-4159.